Wednesday, November 16, 2011

hey guys.. update alert!

so first things first.. SORRRYY, that i havent been posting. (this week has been physically and mentally draining nonetheless its has been and interesting one. so.with that said... i have a few new things that has happened in the span of one week. i will make individual posts for them later but for now im gonna list 'em just for interests sake. =D


  • Sunday: I RETTTWIISSTTEEDD.. after three weeks I did my first retwist. (will be posting pics and products used). WILL BE POSTING PICS!
  • Sunday Thing #2: As you guys may (or may not know), I briefly talked about my battle with depression. So I had said to myself that a way that I can overcome is facing it head on. With that said, I confronted someone that had a big part of the escalation and creation of my depressive state. I will def. create a post about this.. with an introduction on my history.
  • My graphic design projects were a SUCCESSS among my professors. I will be posting my most recent ones as of yet.
EXTRA:  So as you guys may not know, i'm in the process of getting braces (within 2 weeks). and tomorrow i'm getting my  4 teeth removed so I can get them installed within the next week or so. I will be posting progress on this as well , so stay tuned. =)

Until then,

Beijos e Abracos

Danni Bananee

No comments:

Post a Comment