Monday, October 31, 2011

REVIEW: Black Radiance Continuous Creme Eyeliner Review




Yeeehawww!.. my first product review/ makeup review period.

Okay... so in case you didn't know (which i'm sure you didn't unless you read minds...), I like to wear eyeliner. I don't wear makeup.. but eyeliner is the only makeup that i really love.

i know, i know.. this is the blog where i suppose to venture out , but give me a break... i've been to broke to buy ice cream..and since i was able to get a little moola .. i had to get myself some eyeliner. So on to the review, I've heard great things about this eyeliner from indianmakeupdiva.com, so i had to try it...







Name: Black Radiance Continuous Creme


Description: 
    Endlessly defines the eyes with either a soft, smoky look or a dramatic, precise finish. The creamy texture lines and contours the eye with a smooth, rich application without tugging or pulling on the lid.
    • Fast drying, water-resistant, smudge-proof
    • Professional, slanted liner brush included for precise application
    • Not tested on animals
Appearance: Black Creamy Silk In a Container
Texture: Smooth
Color: Kohl Black
Price: 4.99

So I loved it. I have tried around 3 eyeliners in my life... and this was AWESOMEE. I was able to either make the liner look dramatic or light for daytime (i wear dramatic in the daytime too.. soo..lol) depending on how you positioned the slanted eyeliner brush that comes with it. It went on smoothly and didn't tug.. like it says. I have big eyes .. so trust me if it works for me without tugging and smearing.. it will work for you.

Here is a pic with one eye with eyeliner and one without:


I also plan on making a post of different eyeliner looks, so stay tuned!

Until then....

Beijos E Abracos,

Danni Bananee

No comments:

Post a Comment