Monday, October 31, 2011

one week baby locs update + sucky morning





first and foremost, i hope you guys had a awessommee halloween for those who celebrate it. Unfortunately, I had a full day of classes from dusk till dawn so there was no pretending like i was a mutant 2 -year old that only wanted to have a trashbag full of candy. arrrggghh any way... on to the cool stuff. so i had a bad day/good day if you will. Mais ou menos.. (so so). So lets start with the bad shall we?

So this morning I had a reg' ole moanin... woke up, wiped up, and got dress... with my fave earrings to top off. So, I mosey on out the house towards the bus stop.. bus came, went , and stopped in front of my lovely college(hmm).. i get off, then i continued the moseying towards the school building.. when all of a sudden i dont feel the familar two side swing of my earrings that i love.. ermmm... somethings wrong here.. so i feel the left side .. cool.. the right side.. FML... it was gone. i felt like i stopped breathing, *deep breath* okay.. so yea , you've pretty much guessed it.. i lost one of my favorite RARE teardrop earrings. okay... so i died for like 2 mins.

So I get to class, began the new project (btw its and ad project for the TATA Nano ..legaallll (cool!). , and then 50mins. later i decide to go into my bookbag to get out some work material for my other class.

Sniff Sniff... I smell fruit punch.. mmmmm.... WAIT! WHAT?NOOO!!!....

I opened my bag and not only do I see red on most of my IMPORTANT work.. but i see red in my eyes.. ehh. but at the end of the day i was able to make a logo project for a colleague.. he was VERY PLEASED. and I completed my jazz band poster.. unh hunnhh!!.. woop woop!

So now that I was able to end on a good note... lets begin the good news. So its been one week since i installed my baby locs (two strand twists) and now here is the REVEAL! lol...


So there we go!

Until next time..

Beijos E Abracos,

Danni Bananee

No comments:

Post a Comment