Sunday, October 23, 2011

would you like cream cheese wit' dat?



Oi, everyone and welcome! i created this blog for a few reasons:

  • to document and track my newly locking journey and to share healthy hair tips with others (been into the healthy hair thing for around 3 years) and other hair goodies
  •  to possibly overcome my depression disorder and share knowledge and lessons learned to and with others and to raise my self-esteem.

 and for the other shenanigans:

  •  be able to show my progress as i venture into finally coming to my own fashion style (and of course post pictures)
  •  share nutritional info and yummy recipes that i try/stumble upon and that i know 
  • i do graphic design so i hope to share tips and some of my art as well.
  • post other random, but interesting things i happened to find whether its interesting pictures, news, history, me venturing into makeup, etc.


I also hope to have newly locsters feature( interviews with baby locers such as myself), loc and natural hair idol interviews (loc/natural goddesses), product reviews, and more. This blog i believe is going to be refreshing in a sense that its more personal in my opinion where i allow you into everything that goes on in my mind. There will be good , bad, and ugly.. and things wont always be "picture perfect". So don't be afraid to express yourself or vent as well .as long as it isnt negativity towards me or others.. thats not tolerated here, and i have enough negativity in my life and im sure you do too ;).

With that said, i hope you enjoy this blog as much as i do posting stuff.

So guys with that said, what other things would you like to see or suggest. let me know!


Beijos e Abracos,

Danni Bananee

No comments:

Post a Comment